Monday, September 29, 2008

What Part Of 'We Can't Be Friends' Did She Not Understand?

I decided to go to bed early last night to try & get some quality ZZZZ's, and (miracle of miracles) I actually got up this morning feeling well rested. If you've been reading my blog, you know that I don't sleep much, so getting some decent sleep is a big deal for me. Anyway, I started my day the usual way, fed my cats, made some tea, then sat down at the computer to check e-mails & do some blogging. Speaking of which, if you haven't already read my last post, I finally cut ties with my Ex, but it seems that I wasn't clear enough when I told her that we can't be friends because there was an e-mail from her in my inbox this morning. Apparently, she's going to give me some time. Umm, WTF?? What part of 'we can't be friends' did she not understand? I told her how it's going to be from now on, and she goes and tells me that she's going to give me some time, like I'm the one that needs to come around. This is not about me needing some time, it's about her getting her life together and leaving me alone. Meanwhile, she's acting like she's doing me a favour. What the h*ll is up with that French biscuit?

Am I over reacting? I mean, how about her fixing her life, so that maybe she can start apologizing to all her friends and my family. Wouldn't this be a good place to start? Please, can anyone give me some input on this French creature I call le chat qui a mangé mon coeur (translation: the cat who ate my heart), and who I think is a few sandwiches short of a picnic? (Boy, that doesn't say much about me does it?!)

JB

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...