Sunday, September 7, 2008

One Massage, Two Massages.... Oh, Yeah!

I would like to say that it has been a sh*t kicker of a week, and I'm so happy it's over & the weekend is finally here. The only thing is that it will all start up again on Monday, and if I could run and hide, I would, trust me on this, but I like to deal with things right away. So, I will polish my helmet, and get ready for what the new week has in store for me.

So, as I was saying, this past week was rough. I mean, it really beat me up, and I ended up going for a massage twice. If I hadn't, I think I probably would have ripped someone's head off. Stress is a bad thing, and if you can remove it completely from your life, I recommend you do so ASAP. I try my best not to let it get to me, and if I feel any coming on, I just do something about it right away. This is why I told everyone at work that I had some things to deal with at my lawyers office on Friday, when what I was really doing was sneaking off for another massage. I don't like to lie, but this was for my mental and physical welling being, so I had to make an exception. After all, if I don't take care of myself, who will?

Thank goodness I have AC (I've mentioned her in a previous post). She is a force to be reckoned with, and I am so grateful to call her a friend. After I leave her massage table, I always feel like a new person. In fact, I feel amazing. AC is not just my massage therapist, she's my guide, and I really needed her guidance to deal with all the chaos surrounding me. The only catch is that even when I'm feeling great, everything and everyone around me is falling apart. The balance is so uneven, I can't control it, nor do I want to. So, I go see AC to get me back on track and balanced again. I can only hope that I bring to her life what she brings to mine. If I don't, I feel like she is being short changed because I feel really blessed to have her in my life.

If I had to recommend anything to anyone, take care of yourself. Go for a massage once a week, do yoga or pilates, go for a swim, get a manicure, a pedicure, a facial, a new outfit.... Do something that makes you feel good because taking care of yourself, getting healthy and staying healthy, makes a world of difference.

JB

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...