Wednesday, October 1, 2008

About My Blog: What Do You Think? Inquiring Minds Want To Know

I was talking to my cousin (who keeps me in check by editing my posts for me so that they're not too long winded or hard to follow) about my blog, and we got on the topic of comments. More specifically, why there aren't any comments yet. So, I want to know: what do you think? Am I boring? Do you think I'm nuts? Can you relate to me? Do you enjoy the same books/movies/music that I do? Tell me something, anything. Seriously, folks, I'm not afraid of feedback. As I said in a previous post, this is an outlet for me, a way to help me heal, so I welcome other points-of-view. Who knows, maybe what you have to say just might help me deal with what's going on in my so-called life, and/or maybe what I have to say will help one of you. We may not all be on the same path, but we are all in this great big world together.

JB

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...