Have any of you been tagged to reveal 25 things about yourself? It happened to me a few weeks ago, but I never sat down to compile a list. My friends have been hounding me ever since, so I guess I better get to it.
1. I love ice cream sandwiches so much, I can eat a 12 pack in one sitting.
2. I love vampires. You’re probably thinking, JB, they don’t exist. Yeah, well... bite me.
3. I hate people who are there for you only when it’s convenient for them.
4. I used to shoplift when I was a kid. I even started my own shoplifting gang and gave pointers on how not to get caught.
5. The most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me was waking up on a park bench with nothing on except my underwear. Don't ask. Just know that it was during my young & stupid days.
6. I think David Beckham is freakin’ hot and I would totally have a fling with him if he was so inclined.
7. I love candy.
8. Throwing up gummy bears scares me. Long story...
9. I hate people that interrupt in the middle of a conversation. Wait your damn turn, already!
10. My mom has the scariest pictures of me & she needs to be silenced before she starts showing them around. (Love you, mommy!)
11. I’d love to be blog of note, but seeing as there are God-only-knows how many blogs out there, I think my chances are slimmer than slim to none.
12. I really do believe that people should consider, as the saying goes, walking a mile in another person's shoes before they pass judgment.
13. I hate liars.
14. I once slept with a hooker (another escapade from my young & stupid days), but I swear I didn't know until after the fact.
15. Also, for the record, I didn't pay her, nor was there a second time.
16. I don’t like the colour green.
17. I don’t like the colour grey much either.
18. I usually sleep naked.
19. I didn't learn how to drive until I was 25.
20. I could really use some TLC these days.
21. I don’t like climbing stairs with no backs (ex. fire escapes). They freak me out.
22. I've never been to Disney World.
23. I've haven't let anyone that I didn't feel a connection with sleep in my bed.
24. I hate people who can't commit to anything.
25. Blogging feeds my soul, and I so appreciate all of you out there who take the time to come by and leave comments. From my heart, I thank you one & all.