Thursday, August 28, 2008

Attention, Fashionistas, Attention!!!

If you've been reading my blog, you know that I haven't been sleeping much. This time, I was wide awake at 3am and decided to do a little shopping. I found some awesome deals. I just love a deal, don't you? I love them so much, I'm going to share my fave online stores with all of you lovely ladies out there in cyberland. In fact, guys, you can actually shop some of these stores too.

First up, my top three faves. I've bought stuff from these stores multiple times, without any problems:

Other sites (in no particular order) that I really like & have purchased from, include:


Just as an example of how great a deal you can get, I purchased my Hudson Signature Boot cut Andorra Jeans (which are fabulous & I absolutely love) from Tobi for $95.00 less than they were being sold for at stores in my local mall. If you shop around, you will soon discover that it's worth shopping online because your local boutique marks up their prices by a good 300%. Talk about insane! I recommend trying on what you want in a store first, so you can find the right fit, but then buying online for less. This is the way to go, ladies, because a savings is a savings, and why not look fab while you save?

Happy shopping, happy saving!

JB

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...