Friday, October 3, 2008

The Broken Hearts Club

I started a club called The Broken Hearts Club (not a very original name, but it fits). The problem is there's only one member -- me! It's really lonely. So, I was thinking that if anyone out there reading this knows what it feels like to be the owner of a broken heart, maybe you'd like to join me on my blog and share your story. God knows I've posted enough about my broken heart story on here. Maybe we can help one another heal.

What do you say, folks? Leave me a comment.

JB

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...