Sunday, May 6, 2012

OMG, I'm a Mess! - Part Four

I know, I know, where the h*ll have I been for 3 months??

I am so sorry, people, I didn't plan to be away so long, but I've been having some issues.

Do you guys remember my Lickity Split, Banana Slip? Well, it's coming back to haunt me, and haunt me baaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!

For months now, I have been spinning. I am so dizzy that not even dizzy describes how dizzy I am. According to my doctors (yes, doctors, plural), the spinning is a result of my fall.

I am so f-ing mad because I can't do f**k all. I can't work because I might take another fall at any given moment. I can't go anywhere without my Mother, the EV, because I might take a fall at any given moment. I am a prisoner, pretty much, in my own home. I can't even type this post. Eddy is typing while I dictate.

I am a freakin' mess, people!!!!!!!!!

~ sigh ~

So, what is causing the spinning, exactly? It's bilateral BPPV combined with Meniere's disease. I'm so f-ed, you have no idea, people.

~ sigh ~

So, what's a girl to do? Well, I'm seeing a physiotherapist who specializes in my condition. She told me that because my condition is bilateral (i.e. in both ears), it's very complicated to treat. The damage that's been done is irreversible. All she can do is help me relieve the symptoms so that I can go about living life as normal as possible.

Yup, so that's why I've been MIB (missing in blogging) all this time. I am now going so totally stir crazy that I have to write, and, with Eddy's help, that's what I will be doing.

Oh, did I mention, I have to have surgery for yet another issue that is messing up my life? Oh,yeah, it's true, but I'll have to fill you in on that the next time. For now, I have to stop. Too dizzy to think any more.

Over and out,
JB

11 comments:

  1. WHAT? That's crazy! It's scary how easy that kind of irrevocable damage can happen. I hope you guys can work it out so you can have a normal kind of life. Is that something you just get used to over time or...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No!!! That just sucks (but I'm sure you already knew that). I hope you can get some relief from your physiotherapist, so you can get back at it.

    Sending good thoughts your way...*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nova working it out one day at a time and hoping for the best. All I can do is go with the flow and breath nothing else I can do. Thanks for the kind words.

    Chees,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Travel thanks for the nice words. I hope that it all works out. I just know that it will take sometime before it all goes back to normal and I'm learning that patience is the key to all this. Have a good one and take good care.

    Cheers,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry! I hope something happens and you are relieved of your illness soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, I had no idea you were actually sick. Honestly, I thought you were just taking a writing vacation. I'm so sorry to hear about what you're going through, that cannot be easy.

    I hope you get some relief soon. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey BTJB,

    Been missing you as much as much as you've missed us. Please feel better soon. See ya around doll...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Julie thanks for the kind words. It will get better for sure but it will take time. In the mean time I will write and take it easy.

    Huggs
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Lin well a writing vacation is something I'm trying not to do. I would like to write more but looking at the computer for long periods makes me dizzy. I guess for now its one day at time and Eddy typing and me blabbing..... Thanks for the kind words.

    Huggs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Bill Friday thanks for the warm words and I will try my best to get better...lol. Thanks for dropping in and take good care.

    Cheers,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey you!

    My darling, I'm off blogs now (do oyu still remember your portuguese blogger?), but I just had to come and give you my hug, my love and a little bit of peace...
    I miss you and I genunely hope you get better.

    Love,
    izzie

    ReplyDelete


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...