Friday, March 2, 2018

International Women's Day 2018

Hi All,

Thursday, March 8th is International Women's Day -- a day that celebrates the social, cultural, economic and political achievements of women around the world, AND acknowledges the challenges women continue to face in the quest for gender equality.



I know I'm a week early with this post, but I just wanted to send a shout out to women everywhere and say:

I celebrate you, I am proud of you, I believe in you...


You are strong, you are intelligent, you are beautiful...


You are everything and have everything you need to be anything you want...


You can do great and be great...


Your voice is important, there is power within you...


You can make a difference, you can bring about change...


You are a person, you matter, you deserve respect...


You are good enough, you are smart enough, you are brave enough...


You are worthy, you are lovable...


--------------

💜 Eddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...