Friday, June 2, 2017

Music Video: "Hallelujah" by Pentatonix

Hi Everyone,

Happy June! Ha, seriously where the heck did May go? It was all one big blur for me. I guess that's what happens when you're stressed out. Speaking of which, I often turn to music when I need a mood lift or to calm my nerves. Some songs just make you feel better, you know?

Anyway, with music in mind, I thought I'd do something I haven't done in ages -- share a music video! The video below is by an amazing a cappella group called Pentatonix. I discovered them back in 2011 on a TV show called The Sing-Off. They were the Season 3 winners of that show, but I'm guessing the group may be unknown to many of you. The song featured in the video, however, is very well known and well loved by many. Check out Pentatonix singing Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah."




Amazing, huh? Please take a moment to share what you think by leaving a comment.


Until next time,

Eddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...