Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Food for Thought: Go Slow to Go Fast

Hi All,

How's everyone doing? I've been feeling a little stressed out lately. My darn vertigo is back. Yeah, I have BPPV too, not just JB, and it really makes it hard to get stuff done when you feel crappy. Headaches and dizziness for weeks now. It really sucks!

Anyway, I found this great quote from actor Viggo Mortensen (he played Aragorn in Lord of the Rings) that makes for some really good advice for me and anyone else out there feeling like life is a little hard to handle right now.


As always, I welcome your thoughts and feedback, so don't be shy, share!

Until next time,

Eddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...