Sunday, May 18, 2014

Music Video: "All of Me" by John Legend

Hi Everyone,

It's been ages since I posted a music video, so I thought I'd share one of my fave new songs of the year. The song is called "All of Me" and it's from Love in the Future, the fourth studio album from John Legend. The album was actually released last August, but this song is just now getting radio play. I have no doubt it's going to be a huge wedding song.

Check out the video and let me know what you think about it by leaving a comment below.




Until next time,

Eddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...