Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year's Resolutions: Food for Thought

Hi Everyone,

How's 2014 treating all of you so far? I don't know if any of you out there make New Year's resolutions, but I came across a quote just before the holidays that I really like and I think it pretty much sums up whether or not you'll be keeping your resolution in the months to come. :)


For me, the quote by Jim Rohn really hit home because I'm rather fed up with the people in my life who talk the talk, but don't walk the walk -- if you get what I mean. As JB's mom would say, "You need to figure out how you want to live your life." It's so true, don't you think?

If you're not happy, do something about it. Sure, that's so much easier said than done; believe me, I get it. I'm not saying to go at it alone, though. You'd be surprised to discover just how many people would be willing to help if you would just ask.

Anyway, enjoy the "food for thought" and stay tuned for more quotes to think about.

Until next time,

Eddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...