Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Psychics - Are They for Real?

I was talking to Eddy today and we somehow got sidetracked into a conversation about psychics. Are they for real? Are we all psychic? Can we learn how to be psychic?

I don’t know about you, but I have these déjà vu type moments all the time. Mostly they are visual or scent related cues that get me going. Eddy says it’s mostly scent and auditory cues for her. So, we’re wondering about all of you out there. Do we all have these moments and what would happen if we paid more attention to them?

What about going to see a psychic? We’ve both been to see a psychic or two and with mixed results. For instance, Eddy and Bitter (my sister) both went to the same psychic years ago, and my sister came out of the session totally freaked out. The psychic was bang on about pretty much everything. There were also future related events that my sister was told to expect and that came true. Eddy's reading was fairly accurate, but the predicted future events were off. As for myself, I went to a psychic after everything that happened between me and my Ex and found my reading a combination of hit and miss.

In the end, we came to the conclusion that a good reading is based on how open you are to being “read” and to “receiving” what the psychic has to say. On the flip side, if you want to believe, there’s also the possibility of you manifesting the future based events into reality subconsciously.

What do you guys think? Have any of you had readings? How did they turn out? Let me know.

JB


0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...