Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Music Video: "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift, Covered by Walk Off the Earth ft. KRNFX

Hey All,

How's everyone doing?

This week I'm sharing a cool cover of the song "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift. The cover is being performed Walk Off the Earth featuring KRNFX.

I actually discovered Walk Off the Earth last year. They were performing another song that I will share with you next week. Yup, I'm keeping you all in suspense until then! You'll be totally wowed by how they pull it off.

For now, check out the video below and let me know what you think by leaving a comment.




Until next time,

Eddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Check back for my response and/or Eddy's. We love hearing from you! Peace, JB (blog owner) and Eddy ("super great cuz" & frequent guest blogger)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...